123 hp setup
HP printer has made the task of printing hassle free and easier. You just need to get done with the 123 hp printer setup to get the most of the device. Simply, install the hp printer on your Windows or Mac computer, install the drivers from 123.hp.com and you are good to go. First time users can face technical issues while attempting hp printer setup. This website, will resolve all your wireless printer setup hp issues.
Initial steps required for hp 123.hp.com setup
- Before you proceed with the 123 hp setup, you need to collect the basic information about your wireless network such as SSID, password, and security encryption etc.
- You will find all the required network information on the back or side of your wireless router.
- Now, you need to connect the power adapter to the hp printer. Turn on your printer.
- Also, turn on your wireless router.
Hp printer drivers install
Install the download hp printer driver for123 hp printer setup. Get the hp printer recent and latest driver and software for windows or Mac from www.hp.com/support. We offer the following steps to download the latest drivers for your Mac or Windows computer.
- Get started by turning on your hp printer.
- Connect the printer to your Windows or Mac computer. Turn the device on.
- You need to open up your preferred browser. Onto its address bar, type 123.hp.cpm and click ‘enter’ key.
- Enter your hp printer model number on the search box on the www.hp.com/support.
- Click on the ‘download’ option on the top of the page and wait for it to detect your device.
- Now, the hp printer setup wizard displays the list of the available driver.
- After that, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The wizard will now ask you to choose your connection type. You can select USB or wifi mode here.
- Finally, you can complete the 123 hp printer setup drivers and software.
You can contact our technical team for the hp support for printer problems. Our team is available round the clock to provide you hp printers troubleshooting tips.
Pages to get you started Right Away
Wireless printer setup hp on Windows
It is important to remember the network name and network key while installing an hp wireless printer on a windows computer. Follow the steps for hp printer setup wifi on windows
- Turn on your hp printer.
- Go to the control center of the printer and click on the ‘wireless’ option.
- Open the wireless settings menu.
- Select the ‘wireless setup wizard’ option.
- Now, you need to open the browser of your choice and visit the hp printer official site 123.hp.com.
- Go to the printer section and enter your printer’s model number.
- Select widows as operating system and select the version of windows.
- Click on the download option to install the hp printer drivers.
- Click on the ‘Run’ button.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the 123 hp setup on windows computer.
HP printer setup wifi on Mac computer
Ensure that you remember the network name and password before installing hp printer on your mac computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Elect the ‘wireless’ option on the control center.
- Open the ‘wireless Settings’ menu
- Go to the 123.hp.com.
- Visit the printer section and type your printer’s model number.
- Choose your Mac OS and also choose the version of your Mac OS.
- Click on ‘Update’
- Download the recommended hp printer drivers.
- To install the printer software, double click on it.
- Now, follow the on screen prompts to accomplish the 123.hp.com.setup.
To find hp printer troubleshooting tips, you need to make a call on our toll free number and technicians can provide you hp support for printer problems.
123 hp printer setup via WPS method
Now, you can complete the hp printer setup using a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) method. Check out the requirements for the 123 hp setup.
- A router must have a WPS button.
- Your hp printer must be compatibility with the WPS push button.
- A wireless network with WPA or WPA2 security.
- Computer must be connected to the printer via WPS.
Now, you need to try these steps to complete the hp printer setup via WPS
- Press and hold the WPS button on the hp printer for a few seconds. The LED lights of the printer will start fluctuating.
- If your printer does not include WPS pin button, you can go to the control panel of your printer and click on the ‘wireless network’ settings or network settings.
- Select the Wi-Fi Protected setup (WPS) and then select ‘Start’
- Select the push button and then select start
- Press and hold WPS button on your router till the light starts to blink.
- Within three minutes, your hp printer will get connected to your router.
Hp printer troubleshooting and Frequently Asked questions
- Deactivate the hp printer and computer by disconnecting all the cables connecting the devices to the power source.
- Let the hp printer cool down for a few minutes.
- Now, attach the power cable to the hp printer and computer. Set up a wireless connection between printer and computer.
- Download the latest hp printer drivers from the 123.hp.com.
- Switch off the hp printer along with the computer and router.
- Remove all the wired connection.
- Re-plug the cables and power on your hp printer.
- Connect the hp printer to the router.
- Now, connect the hp printer to computer.
- Check the compatibility of the hp printer driver software before proceeding with the printing process.